student planner/catalog (thomas)



Comments

  1. I like the way that you arranged all of the logos but I don't like how sandia high school is upside-down

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the whole vibe. but sandia is upside down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The idea for the design is cool with the clouds however the building looks out of place with the tree and the pink in the clouds is not sandier colors, a little more time spent with the design could have helped improve some small details in the overall cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it but The back is kinda complicated and hard to see

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks really great i like how it uses real photos of the school

    ReplyDelete
  6. (#1) I like that you used the band room and i can tell you worked on it for a long time. The upside down band room on the back works, but was a bit confusing the first time I saw it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment