Student Planner - Xander


Comments

  1. I like the cover and the back. the background for both of them make them Pop a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rally like the texture and fills on the S and the matador. I think that you should've paid more attention to the edges of your images; some of the corner things are cutoff, there's some text on the back spilling out of where it should be, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the texture color and effects such as the gas blue and red look nice and the transitions of colors on the matador on the front is interesting to look though I don't quite care for the choice in font for either front or back

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this and the colors but not around the matador.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice visual hierarchy, looks really really good #1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment