Scotts cover



Comments

  1. I think this was really well done and the only thing I would do is maybe add a little more to the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the patterns match the position of the logos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the overall design of the cover the texture is cool and unique. The only thing I suggest is possibly taking a bit more time with the "course catalog" text and making it look more apart of the design vs typed on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The patterns on the hexagons and the way everything is positioned is really nice. It looks a little flat though, perhaps add a drop shadow or 3d extrusion somewhere, like on the 2020-2021 text.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks good i like how it looks like a stain window

    ReplyDelete
  6. incredibly nice pattern and colors match too #3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment