Sandia Course Catalog by Jerome Nieto



Comments

  1. I like the layout and that each side is opposite color, I might have made the overall colors lighter but it still works with dark colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really fire n stuff especially like the bull it was a very nice add. One thing I would change is to incorporate some more white into the work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the font the colors the shading is all excellent though the spacing of the words for both is a bit close for comfort as a whole it's very well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background is cool and I like the opposite colors on each side of the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks great, but it looks like the leaf on the aps logo has something wrong with it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its cool and like the idea but I can't read the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment