Course Catalog project

--->Back

--->Front

Comments

  1. I like the Front cover!. its really cool!. the back could use some work tho. but over all good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe, this is a great project madly you. this is the best thing you have ever made and the quality on it is actually insane, Joe I respect this work especially because uyou do such great work in such great time. Joe you are like a magician when you are woking. this project has a lot of good things about it. the front is just amazing. it is really really good. if this isn't the course catalog cover I will be really mad. this is so great and the split really benefits both sides of work. the on thing I would fix is making the back a little more detailed but. can't really say anything because your work is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you designed this master piece but you could have used a better font

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment