Joseph's 4 portraits






Comments

  1. I really like the way you did the texture, it looks pretty real. I think the background colors on the pop art could've gotten more attention to detail, they don't jive well with the coffee cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how well the cup coloring was done in the pop art photo. I think that you could have done the liquify a little better I can what you did but I think you should have just done more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Joe, simply amazing everytime you make a work of art I admire it. You are so great at this and I appreciate the time you put in it. I wonder how such a human can have and aquire this much greatness at this type of art. Joseph, I don't think you should be in computer graphics one I thin you should be in computer graphics 5000. Joe you are so successful are this I love this work. look at the color on that pop art. It definitely pops a lot and I love it. Joe I have not one single complaint on all of this work and it freaks me out. Id never think id see another great piece of art again because your last work was so good. This, this is better. Joe overtime you touch a computer something amazing happens. You improve more and more everytime and Its truly touching. the one single complaint I HAVE to have because if not I fail is I can't even find one this is perfect. the liquify and filter look kind of similar so id make it more diverse. that is the only thing I could think in all this greatness. Love this work Joe

    ReplyDelete
  4. the cracks on the women's face look realistic, but the eye is a but bland, anything you could do to give it more texture would really help.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment