Jerome's Natural disasters



Comments

  1. I really like the lighting in the image, it all works together. However, you could've used perspective tools on the fire effect to make it look more like it's on the building rather than shooting out against the laws of physics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very epic Jerome nieto I really like what you did here it looks as if I just walked outside and saw a beautiful meteor storm about to end my life. I really like the natural color that sticks out in this picture. I like what you did with the buildings being affected by this aspect of the meteors. Jerome nieto great job I am very proud of you for making this because I though you would make an average work this time and you really improved in doing what you did. Exceeding expectations all the time. keep improving each time Jerome and remember the one criticism I have is crop that huge meteor a little more to make it look faster but overall great work Jerome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very well done use of perspective to give the viewer a pov shot though the meteorite is hardly noticeable and the fire and comets look somewhat cheap although the colors and sky do give an overall foreboding and menacing atmosphere

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the whole vibe of the picture the color of the sky really changes the ambiance, it really just makes me vibe. One thing I would have changed is the fire brush in the pictures don't look like they're actually on the building so I would have spent more time blending it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the idea but the meteors could look more real because it looks like they were just cut out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment