Four Portraits By Aiden Barb





Comments

  1. The eye is done pretty well, you were very clearly attentive to detail. On the dog though I believe you could have spent a little more time, such as changing the fur color a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you did the pop art, it looks very pop-arty. However, you could've used more colors on the eye picture. I can see the exact lines and colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AIDEN ZACHARY BARB this Is pretty good. props. I think that the way you did the pictures of the boy were good. I think that the 3 filters need more diffrence so they don't look the same as they do right now. I think some more time could have been put into in instead of you on your phone. yes, I know you were on your phone the whole time back here and you were not putting effort but instead texting people and watching some weird videos. I think the pop are idea is there but it is just not executed the way it should be. As you are here next to me I feel you could have out WAY more time in this work. Like look at Joseph Marchbanks right next to you putting his heart and dedication into all this work. I also don't like the obbsesion you grew with this dude In the pictures. if you need extra help feel free to contact me Aiden. I don't want to really type this much. But, when I feel help is needed I need to put my time into it and really make sure everything is ok. DO I need to convince you to stay off your phone in class. it is a growing problem and more than just "music" Aiden If you need help remember Joe Jerome and myself are here to help you and we will be more than willing to. Overall a few good points and more points to improve on. its ok though we all can't be Joe when we start. More time and effort would be great as I am right next to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment