Dmitrius four portraits







Comments

  1. The eye and the pop art needs a lot more work, but I like the liquify, other, and blur and the self portrait

    ReplyDelete
  2. the texture looks really well done but you forgot to get the lips out of the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the color and texture idea. I enjoy the idea you were trying to go with on this piece of art. The wood is fine and looks like something I would want on my floor at my house. I have a couple of complaints though and I hope you can improve off of these comments. I think you should really crop and measure the wood on the mans face as well as erase those dark spots that I can see all over It also. why does his head look like that? also I think the shape of the man himself in these pictures would be more pleasing to the eye you know. I also think the eye could use some more love because it looks a little sloppy. If you need help with that id reccomend talking to ms.banach or Joseph Marchbanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment