Winged Panther Hybrid (ReMade) By Angelo Lechuga


Comments

  1. the lighting and colors on this piece look incredibly natural and the various parts of the creatures blend seamlessly into the other it seems

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that the whole thing is black, but the background being black makes it harder to see the panther in detail, I think it would look better on a brighter or greener brackground.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really like the rain texture looks cool but when i look at the wing on it it looks like it dose not belong there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mix of colors but its hard to really see it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea of this work. The main concerns I see is that the background is too dark. I also don't see the greatest of great quality in the background with the rips and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your hybrid very unique but I would like to see more colors

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blending on the wings is really nice, they transfer seamlessly into the panther. The horns, however, look like they were just pasted into the image. I'd say that they need to be as blended as the wings were.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The creature looks very natural in the photo, but is hard to see. I might try to adjust the levels and make the whole thing brighter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment