gabriel hybrid


Comments

  1. an interesting creature sure to arise ideas of jest surprisingly it also seems quite natural regardless of raptor head and scorpion tail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the creature concept but you could maybe change the color of the head to match the eagle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like howwellwhe head goes with the body. I think you could have blended the scorpion tail a little bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice creature, I really like the blending from the eagle into the scorpion tail. The head, though, could've used a bit more blending on the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun and creative picture that background looks natural as does the animal. the only thing I would suggest would be to blend the head better into to body so its attached rather than placed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Matches well with the background and is mostly well done, the thing I would try to change is the color of the head or try to blend it better because it looks a little detached.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment