My Own Postcard - Xander


Comments

  1. I like the background because of how colorful it is. there is an outline on the mountains that you could've used the eraser for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. aside from the mountains looking a bit crude the city paired with the sunset and clouds looks absolutely astounding and the picture incorporates the previous lessons we learned revolving around postcards by using a stadium with a picture frame a slightly translucent symbol and a symbol that would appear on a postcard in the upper right corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way the background looks with the city. The only thing I would change would be trimimg up the mountains with the eraser

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like denver and I feel this represents it well. but theres a strange dark line around the mountains and I would recommend you to some how get rid of it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment