Matthewsnewpostcard


Comments

  1. Matthew, I enjoy the title font of your post card and how you did the colors of the title. I don't like what's coming out of the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a very interesting idea I personally like the addition of Jah. But next time I suggest you don't add Jah because of the teachers dislike for Jahseh Onfroy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the high resolution of the photos. I think that Jah was a little to much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the font of the text and where you placed it. But I think that you did not have to add South Park text because it is already in the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jah is my sunshine he makes me happy. I love him dearly. Rip jah LLJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is coming out of the sun ? , but I like how this pretty much matches with how the show looks like

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment