Logans own postcard


Comments

  1. Nice postcard, I really like the drop shadows on the text. they work really nicely against the background. I would say that the cutout of the Seattle landscape is sloppy, next time you might want to use a smaller size on the quick selection tool and the feathered eraser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the background of this because it makes the Seattle skyline look better

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the stars in the back because it compliments the colors of the picture. One thing that would make it better would be erasing the shooting star line, it looks a little faker than a normal one but it's still not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Seahawks gives it a better visual that this post card is about Seattle because the football team is from Seattle and its their logo

    ReplyDelete
  5. the background is really good and fits well.
    but I would have used a picture of Seattle at night, because the sky is a night sky
    but the entire city is well lit and even has obvious sunlight on it, A night time picture with window and streetlights will fit much better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the background because it contrast well with the city. I thought that the word didn't have to be slanted and if it was at the top that it would of been more appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the backround and also that you put Seattle's football team really shows the best of Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like how the background is a night ski but the city dose not look like it matches the background

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment