Jerome's postcard


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unique and original I like the big character in the background was a good thing to add. The background looks a little weird though so I suggest you make it more realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pictures and background. Its good but Patrick could use a trim with the eraser tool

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the character placement, they are in a very good spot. I think the The Krabby Patty gradient could've have lighter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jerome , this is a great photo I enjoy the contrast of the red and blue in backround. I like the use of all characters. this looks great as I would use it as a very good wallpaper. Jerome, this is a masterpiece and I am talking with no sarcasm when I say this. this is a good piece of artwork that utilized photoshop well. as for some constructive criticism I think that Mr. Krabs arm has a little bit of white in between his arm and pant. Overall this is a very very good piece of work Jerome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how the important elements are up front in the picture. I think that the background is too dark, so changing it lighter would fit the images better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the creativity of this postcard, I enjoy that each character is in it and they all are good layer placements. what could be better is find a different picture for the pineapple because it is a little low resolution

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that the idea of doing Bikini Bottom is unique and the colors around the house make it pop. The one thing that's not as good as the rest of the image is the characters are lined up in the front, spacing them throughout the picture would be better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Think the idea of the bikini bottom is lit but I think it would make more since if you put the Krusty Crab in the background otherwise everything is good

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks creative and color full but there are no drop shadows and one of the images looks like it is not high quality

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment