Aiden Barb Custom Postcard


Comments

  1. I like how you did the background and how you layered all the layers. The pink tree is a little low quality and so is the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, this is an interesting postcard, do you like anime? But I like the addition of the sakura tree's. You could next time add more photos because it seems empty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pictures you chose it really shows the beauty of a place like Japan how ever I say it could use more photos to give it more color

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this piece I like the way the flowers match with the peaceful woman in the back. I think madeintyo would be great because he really represents this country greatly. A little bit of criticism I have is it should have a little more color. But I don't think the cat is acceptable because my jah picture wasn't either

    ReplyDelete
  5. it represents japan well, but there is a random white blur on the bottom right, I can't tell if it is part of one of the pictures or you put it there. but either way it kind of brings the image down. so I would recommend to crop it out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment